Wenning’s Wedding Tip Wednesday
Making an educated decision can be difficult, when planning a wedding, for a multitude of reasons. This month we are discussing ways you can make the best decisions, for your special day, without adding any unwanted stress or going over your budget.
This week we focus on asking the premature question. The question that everyone wants to know but shouldn’t be asked first is, “how much?” There are several factors that you need to take in account when it comes to prices. Important factors include day of the week, the month of the year, and how long the wedding/reception will be. Letting the vendors and entertainment companies know what you have planned allows them to give you a more accurate price.
Here’s a list of QUESTIONS that should be asked:
- How many years experience do you have in the industry?
- Are you on any preferred vendor lists? If so, where?
- How are you different than other vendors, offering similar services?
- Have you won any regional awards or been featured in any major publications?
- Do you have liability insurance?
- What is your backup plan if you got sick the day of the event? Who would step in for you?
- Are you familiar in the unique details of our venue? If applicable